"If your looking for sympathy it's in the
dictionary between Shit and Syphilis"


Caps.

Caps.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sick and Tired

Decided not to give a fuck
"Wow that's bold huh"
It's time to tell everyone to get a life.
People pretend to care
Then forget it all the next day
They don't give a shit about you.

I used to think I had real friends
But I don't
They don't give a fuck
They pretend to be your Best friend when you see them.
Then forget about you when they go home.
Or other way around
When you see them they don't care
But when they talk you its like your best mates

Its weird how people act isn't it?
"Yes it is dear friend"
Dear friend? EW


Today's topic is.
I have no idea.

Um. Lets talk about
Internets pictures!

WHO THE HELL PUSHES UP THERE BOOBS THEN TAKES PICS OF THEM?
"OO OO I KNOW Pick me!!"
It was a rhetorical question.....

But anyway
*Cough*Slut*Cough*
There are a few pics out there that are the most sluttiest on the earth.
Women wearing mankinis?
Women wearing shirts that show mountains of cleavage?
What are you desperate?

Please grow up
Learn some self respect
PLEASE
For my sanity's sake

"And mine"
I don't think anyone cares about YOUR sanity.
You lost it a while ago!

Have an
Inside out
Upside down
Diagonally spun
Night!!!!!!!!
"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep --- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. "

No comments:

Post a Comment