"If your looking for sympathy it's in the
dictionary between Shit and Syphilis"


Caps.

Caps.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Vampire Diaries & Just Exes?

Stefan, Elana, Damon
I recently discovered another American TV show. And yes VAMPIRES is the similarity.
This one is more like a vampire Gossip Girl.
And less fleshyness
Its the SEX
"Yes I must say I do agree"
Because everyone cares..
Today in homeroom I heard the most ABSURD thing in history..
Well MY history
My friend told me one of her friends went out with EX boyfriend.
They had kinda recently broken up.
Then I heard this comment:
"It was JUST her ex"
Wow.
I think this is the one think that enraged me for the entire day.
That and my stubborn teacher.
"Damn teachers. My techer is a cow. Literally"
Right..

Yes well I think it was a load of bull shit.
I'm sure there is one guy/girl may it be an ex or past crush.
That still has your heart.
It'd crush you if you saw them kissing someone else.

It'd be alright if you knew you friend had gotten over him/her
Maybe gotten another boy/girlfriend
But if you never asked?

I've been in this situation. I told my "friend" that said the just exes thing.
See how much she cares?
Should've just told me.
Its JUST your ex.
May aswell have told me to shut up and get over it.
Such a friend you are.

Exes are not just exes.
They maybe 1st loves,
1st kisses
1st time
Or
The best Ex you ever had.
So no exes aren't just exes.

The few who read this blog.
Whatch what you say.
Do be an ignorant bitch and say stuff others are.
Think how it may affect your friends.





Have an
Inside out
Upside down
Diagonally spun
Night!
xxxx
"Go on a diet, you need to die then eat T"

No comments:

Post a Comment