"If your looking for sympathy it's in the
dictionary between Shit and Syphilis"


Caps.

Caps.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Making Amends.


Isn't he yummy?
I think so!
Jared Leto is the hotter less famous Brad Pitt
HA HA. I love him and 30 Seconds To Mars!
"Keep it in your pants."

Recently I've had an epiphany.
"A WHAT? Are you on drugs? Who taught you to say that? I will kill them"
I don't want to die hating people who deserve another chance.
Or tried really hard to get forgiveness.
"You don't deserve forgiveness
You don't deserve anyone to forget what you did
You don't deserve to smile after what happened
You don't deserve happiness.
But neither do I.
So who am I to keep them away from you?"

There is a girl I mention in a recent blog.
That I have become acquaintances with again.
She told me how sorry she was, how she wishes she could take it all back.
She was hurting and still was.
Who am I to prolong this hurt and pain?
So I got off my high horse and I "Forgave and Forgot."
I don't usually do it.
But I will start.

I also told that boy, I'm not angry anymore.
So he feels he doesn't have that weight on his shoulders
Even though he didn't reply..
Arse..

But from now on I want to mend those relationships that deserve to mended.
If they have a good reason, or are genuinely sorry
Then I guess they deserve forgiveness

An excuse like I don't want him to be happier with you than me
Is a shit and selfish excuse truthfully.
Where did you pull that out of? Your arse.
Because it sounds like utter shit.

I will forgive those who tried and they were hurt.
I will even try to become good mates again.
But like I said a broken vase just isn't the same.
"Here we go about the damn vase again"
Oh shut up you.
I just mentioned it.

I got some encouraging words from a friend:
"If you want to go out with a dickhead I will back you the whole way but if he hurts you I will kill him"
Best advice along side:
"If you do it again your arse is grass"
That made me laugh
Genius she is for coming up with that, it's direct and straight to the point.
No fluffing about. LOVE IT

I'm thinking of writing a story
A werewolf, falling for a vampire
And no the vampires to not sparkle in sunlight.
They will be the classic vampires, the ones that burn!
I will be in the werewolf's point of view.
There will be an epic fight scene too where they both try to kill each other because its written in there DNA to.
Mortal enemies..
Like the Japanese and whales
Like cats and dogs


Ponder this:
If we all die in the end why do we live?
And try skipping when your angry, are you angry afterwards??

Have an
Inside out
Upside Down
Diagonally spun
Night/day

"Dont pee in pools some go purple"

No comments:

Post a Comment