"If your looking for sympathy it's in the
dictionary between Shit and Syphilis"


Caps.

Caps.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

L Plates






What is this you may ask.
"L, for LOSER?"
Yes yes its L for loser, as in YOU
No it stands for learner, and that is what I am at the moment




Learning to driving is not hard,
getting used to how people are on the road is the hard thing.
Or it could be the nerves.
I recently went for my logbook test
well first time I failed
But second time lucky!
Second time I was not nervous, this was maybe the reason why I passed.
"Bruum Bruuumm"


Ever thought life could have L plates?
Just so you could let people know your only learning this stuff,
so give me a break?
I wish I could have had that.
Just to let people know yeah sorry but I have no idea what is going on.
I'm new at all this life stuff, don't yell at me.

Learning to drive, you have to learn from your mistakes, just like life.
To learn in life you have to make mistake then,
pick yourself up and learn from it.
But with parents these days who controls every aspect of a adolescent life
How on earth are we meant to learn if there is no way we can make mistakes?


Don't drink alcohol,
Why?
It's bad.


Why should we take our parents word?
Try it for yourself, then see how it is.
Learn from your own stupid choices.
Don't let other people learn for you.


But don't forget that some mistake you may never be able to learn from.
" 'Cause your dead!"
Well that wasn't lightly put was it?
But that's the general idea.
Don't put yourself in a situation where death is a likely consequence.
Think about what your doing don't be reckless.


Today was great, my family now officially have a new pet
His name is MJ, he is a guinea pig
And he's so handsome!


Have an
Indise out
Upside down
Diagonally spun
Night!
xx
"Dont bite the hand that feeds you"

No comments:

Post a Comment