"If your looking for sympathy it's in the
dictionary between Shit and Syphilis"


Caps.

Caps.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Best Friends

Okay well I wouldn't call then best friends.
"Then why'd you name it best friends?"
I'd call them non blood sisters
"What the fu**?"
Yeah thats the words.

So this stage in my life I have 4 non blood sisters thats care about me and show me they do everyday.
One. C. Leticia Farrell
"Is that even how you spell it? such a friend you are.."
Two. S. Jessica Brady
Three. K. Mae Sturm
Four. J. Caitlin Newton

There names are being kind of protected.

Then there's the friends I couldn't live with out.
I can make a list thats metres and metres long but I've decided not to I don't want to forget anyone.
People know who they are anyway

But todays about those 4 who make life easier
When I'm feeling down I can count on then for a steady hand
Bored? they are only a text away.
It's wonderful how 4 people can be so amazing.

One.
We met in school in yr 9 I'm sure.
We were sat next to each other in science.
And that's where it all started
Yelling at that shit head behind us.
Ahh what great fun.
Theres never a dull moment with her
Even though she's in love with a ranga.....
"Oh ew, i know that is a low light."

Two.
This kid is one of a kind.
Even though she's been through a whole lot
She still has the courage to put on a smile and carry on with the day
It doesn't matter when we met.
The main part is that we did.
She's one of the people that you'd help and feel good about doing so.
She's the type of person who genuinely cares.

Three.
Its been 13 years since I first saw this kid.
She was my first friend in Kindy and all the way through primary school.
I was taught by this chap how to spell this one word I'd always had trouble with.
It's was amazing the things she taught me.
Now it seems that i teach her more.
"You couldn't teach a cow....."

Four.
My aquaintance.
The other nerd.
This chap is a different one.
She has a bordanian accent
And she's a four eye's
She's the one I turn to for help on school work.
She's in majority of my classes and is a helping hand
I never knew someone like her exsited.

If I lived forever I would write a bit for all of my beloved.
But I don't live forever and I do need sleep.
And i do have test's and amazingly I'm still in school
"Yes you only need half a brain to be in school"
But I want to say all those who looked after me
Or just gave a shit.
I thank you from the deepest of my heart..

And I must say that I do love you..
So very much

For now I bid you adue.

Have a
Inside out
Upside down
Diagonally spun night and day!

xxxx

"Don't forget to brush your teeth!!!!"


Special mention to those in Mr. Camerons Yr 11 english class '09
I appreciate you and your company you inspire me to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment