"If your looking for sympathy it's in the
dictionary between Shit and Syphilis"


Caps.

Caps.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Exchange Students & True Blood

True Blood

It is a TV series in America and I'm
loving it
It has a few boob shots and all that
But.
I skip over them
And still love it


Definition:
exchange: substituting one thing for another
student: a person formally engaged in learning
"You just HAD to made references to a dictionary.. FREAK"

I can't say that's I've liked exchange students.
"Wow that's nice"
Not the actually people but the concept.
I think they should stay forever
It's hard to say goodbye and I'll see you next holidays
But it's even harder to say goodbye when you may not see them again in months or even years

I met Jill Alcorn 2008
"She was a babe!"
I was asked to show her around as she was in my homeroom
It was funny thing how easy it was to talk to her
She was amazingly social
I had a whole year to get to know her better and that I did.
I learnt she's from Peace River and she plays volleyball at home
Canadians go to school like the Americans and have a long summer vacation
She parties like Aussies
And its snows in Canada
And it's yuck at sometimes of the year
But at other the grass is as green as green can be
She left on the last day of school.
Tears flooded from many eyes that day.
She was mean to be here forever to be one of us
But we knew it was inevitable, she would leave sometime soon.
I remember the last time I said goodbye.
I'd rather I didn't remember truthfully.
But it was a sad sad day..
I didn't like it at all.
But we still talk and keep in touch.
One day I will come and visit her
"Tears...."


This year, 2009 I met another exchange student.
Her name is Noora Andell
Straight away we were mates
She comes from Finland
And teaches us math's kids finish and also some of the words we shouldn't say
"Yes you use them on me but I don't get it"
She is one of a kind
A beautiful one of a kind
I help her understand our wordy maths questions and she teaches me how to speak Finnish
Properly that is
Noora is staying until the middle of next year
And then she too leaves.
It will be a time of sadness
But for her joy
She gets to see her parents again
And all the friends she misses
I hope to keep in touch with her
She makes maths worth it!


Ive come to realise maybe it isn't to bad that they leave.
It just keeps us strongly bonded.
Just over a Large distance


Have an
Inside out
Upside down
Diagonally spun
Day and night!!




"If your looking for sympathy it's in the dictionary between Shit and Syphilis"

No comments:

Post a Comment