"If your looking for sympathy it's in the
dictionary between Shit and Syphilis"


Caps.

Caps.

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Issue

I'm writing a story about Jack the Ripper
"ah yes Jack the RIPPER!!! Rawr."
It's for an assessment.
I never really knew what he was like or what he did.
All I did know was that he was never caught.
Then I found out how bad he was and why he was so "famous."
Jack the Ripper was a bad bad man.
He slit women's throats and gutted most of them
It was horrendous
I'm glad it was 200 years ago and he is surely dead.
"Even I think that's bad."

Anyways
I've figured out something if you care enogh for someone you have to be ready to lose it.
Maybe more than once.
Theres this person
Lets call them Bruce
"Is that my best friend?"
NO

Well I met Bruce 3 years ago
Bruce was the best looking kid out
He didn't know it.
But i did.
He was one of those people you can relate to very quickly
I fell for Bruce 3 years ago.
But I lost the fight for him

3 or less years later I found out the person who went out with Bruce for a year or so,
Hurt Bruce pretty bad
She wasn't be sure about her feelings and she cracked that shell
And then she changed her mind

So I thought I'd step in.
"Nosey bitch"
Help out a little
I knew what it's like to be hurt
We had an existing friendship so i thought I'd be good for him to talk to a familiar face
It was instant reconnection
I got to know Bruce better
We got closer
And closer
It was great

Then his ex came back.
She wanted him back even though she couldn't keep it in her pants
I was beginning to lose him.
I couldn't fight a against a tidal wave
I was only a small boat

Cracks appeared in my hull
I started to fail.
But I hold on
Hoping wishing one day Bruce will save me from my imminent death
To pull me from the painful and slow death

He says he doesn't know anymore
He's not sure of anything anymore.
But because of her he might die of loneliness before he will trust anyone ever again

Don't rush into love.
It will leave others heartbroken
Think it through
Are those feelings real?
So..


A note to all those out there:
Be sure about your feelings because if you crack that shell, and you change your mind, they'll die of loneliness before they'll trust anyone ever again.
- Bones, Season 5 Episode 1

"And remember to eat lots don't get fat, love chickens! And keep your nose clean!"

What?
I think your nuts.
ANYWAY......

Have an
Inside out
Upside down
Diagonally spun night!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment