"If your looking for sympathy it's in the
dictionary between Shit and Syphilis"


Caps.

Caps.

Friday, October 23, 2009

When life isn't right


Haven't written in a while.
I've been a bit busy!
"No you've been lazy!"
Anyway today before a test i was told some pretty depressing news.
Yeah it hurt.

But I've decided to leave it all behind
And drink my sorrows away tomorrow =]
"If you get a hangover I'm pulling out the pots and pans!"

I've recently discovered.
No
Watched two DVD's about
DANNY BHOY!!
Danny is a comedian and a fairly great on that that!
"Why do you have to kick me out?
Because your Drunk
Well you wouldn't kick me out of a restaurant if I were full!"
Yeah i agree good shit!

Today's topic:
Shoes

CONVERSE

Are they not just the most beautiful shoe?
I think so
"I second that!"
Shut up no one cares about you.
I have 3 pairs
and I love them more than my own hands

There is a million different converse.
The one and only Chuck Taylor made converse
Thanks god for him
If there were no converse I'd cry


I've decided to leave it short tonight.
I'm somewhat tired and need sleep.
"I'M NOT TIRED!"
Well I am and what I say goes!!

I'll leave you with this:

(From Danny Bhoy's DVD)

I walked out of my house with a big box of empty beer bottles
At the same time i opened the door
A minister was standing there.
He asked me if i was coming to church
I said "No father, I'm hungover"
"Oh ok then" He said
Before the left he said "Son in the long run Religion will be better for you than beer"
So I said "Yes but I cant prove the existence of beer and I don't have to wait 2000 years for my next beer!"

Have an
Inside out
Upside down
Diagonally spun
Night!!

"Remember if your parents never had children, chances are you won't either!"
Oh you idiot.............

ANYWAY!!!!!!!!
GOODNIGHT!



No comments:

Post a Comment