"If your looking for sympathy it's in the
dictionary between Shit and Syphilis"


Caps.

Caps.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Ten things for twenty10

I think it's time to tell the limited amount of people who read this blog,
something's about me, personally.
So people know I'm normal too.
"Pfft, yeah normal"


Here is 10 things you might not know about me.

  1. I'm 2cm off being scientifically being called a midget
  2. I'm considered a young adult.
  3. I love science.
  4. I'm getting my lip pierced at the end of this year.
  5. I'm dying the tips of my hair blue after school ends.
  6. I want a tattoo dedicated to my little sister who passed away
  7. My favourite band's are All Time Low and The Maine
  8. My two favourite male singer's in the world are Alexander William Gaskarth and John Cornelius O'Callaghan
  9. I have my licence
  10. I'm in love with a girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment