"If your looking for sympathy it's in the
dictionary between Shit and Syphilis"


Caps.

Caps.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Secret War for Love

There are numerous battles we must face
The hardest of all I shall embrace
For you, for love, I will battle thy self
The risk of losing you is worth thy health
In my own inner battle just for you
There are several things that I must do.

I force my heart to slow right down
Though the flutter of my heart is your favourite sound.
I must plan out my every little word
So I do not sound completely absurd
I have to remember how to breathe
Before I pass out and have to leave
I must not get lost in your deep blue eyes
Being distracted, just is not wise
I watch my every step where ever we may go
The rips in my jeans I cannot resew

All these silent actions, so you will stay a while
Keeping you around just to see you smile.
Your sense of humor I can’t live without.
I love you more than I could scream and shout.
Whenever I'm with you my heart skips a beat
Because everything about you from your head to your feet.
Makes this private battle worth everything
Whenever I’m with you I just want to sing.
Everyone says you’re a drug for me
But honestly you are my vitamin C.
Forever and ever I’ll stay by your side
To be your friend, companion and guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment