"If your looking for sympathy it's in the
dictionary between Shit and Syphilis"


Caps.

Caps.

Monday, August 30, 2010

You will NEVER know.

You don’t know the amount of tears I shed.
You don’t know how much I miss how things used to be.
You don’t know how my heart is still breaking
You don’t know the reason I’m alive is because of you.
You don’t know how hard it is to slow my heart rate when I see you.
You don’t know how hard it is to breathe without you.
You don’t know how hard it is to stop thinking about you.
You don’t know the pain you caused.
You don’t know how my heart will forever belong to you.
You don’t know I care.

All I have to say is good bye.
It would be better off that way.
But why can’t I?
Maybe its your fault maybe its mine
Either ways it’s all the fucking same
I can’t breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment