"If your looking for sympathy it's in the
dictionary between Shit and Syphilis"


Caps.

Caps.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Past

As today ends the memory of my little sister grows stronger.
I hope that I never lose someone so close to me again.
To go through something heartbreakingly painful.
To lose someone who mean's the world to you.
Is the very worst.
Even if I knew my sister for a limited amount of time
It still hurts to know I could have had a little sister old enough to take shopping today.
A little sister I could stand up for in High school today.
A little sister who today I could help with her homework or her everyday trouble.
Yes I do have a little sister but she is 10 not 15.
I can't do the same things for her as I will have left to start my own life.
I wish she were alive.
My Trinh you were the most perfect of all babies.
I miss you and I love you.
I can't control who leaves this life for the next, but at least I can make the best memories to hold on to if it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment