"If your looking for sympathy it's in the
dictionary between Shit and Syphilis"


Caps.

Caps.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Insanity.

My favourite memory, is when I met you.
My favourite sound is your soothing voice.
My favourite colour is your eyes, that beautiful shade of blue.
My favourite place to be is by your side.
My favourite sight is you
My favourite feeling is your hand intertwined with mine
My favourite thought is all about you


I love your smile,
I love your laugh,
I love your sense of humour
I love the way you blush
I love the way you make me  feel.

I think I just love you.
I think you are my favourite person to walk this earth.

You are everything I ask for, and a little bit more.
I can't get you out of my head. My every thought involves you.
I think I'm going crazy. But mainly crazy over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment